Whether you're traveling with your little to do some shopping or off to visit family you'll need a few key items to keep them happy, fed, and entertained. Here are our favorite toddler travel essentials for day-to-day fun!
1. Mama & Little// Our jewelry is an easy & stylish on-the-go teether alternative! Because you're wearing the teething necklace your little won't be able to fling it onto the floor (yuck!) It's a great way to keep their attention while nursing, too. You can also opt to tether our teething bracelet to a binky clip, perfect for when in the stroller or wear it and hand over to your squirmy little while at the changing table.
2. Skip Hop Changing Station// This handy changing pad clutch is a great all-in-one and we love the modern prints and color palettes. Includes a wipes case, fold-out pad, velcro-close mesh pouch, 2 zipper pockets, wristlet. Holds 3-4 diapers, diaper rash ointment, and even your phone and keys.
3. V-Tech Spin & Learn Color Flashlight// It's musical, colorful and interactive, we love it. Our son loves to turn the dial to change the colors and see them reflect onto the roof of the car. Along with several songs & phrases, it teaches colors, animal sounds and numbers.
4. Favorite Snacks// We love Plum organic food pouches and Annie's Cheddar Bunnies snack packs. These snacks are portable and easy to hand over for them to self-feed.
5. Tommee Tippee Explora Truly Spill-Proof Drink Cup// As the name states it is actually truly spill proof. We've tried several other sippy cups and this is the only one that never leaks, even after being tossed around, left upside down, or sat on.
6. Crocs Clogs// These were some of the first shoes my son wore and he loves them. Fantastic for the playground, splash pad or sand box. Durable, comfortable and easy to put on and off. Plus, so cute on little feet!
7. BabyLit Books// The series of baby literature from BabyLit is so beautifully illustrated I enjoy them as much as my son does. You'll find classics such as The Jungle Book, Moby Dick, and Alice In Wonderland among others. Perfect for reading in the car and quiet time before naps.
8. Wet Ones Sensitive Skin Extra Gentle Hand Wipes// Because a sticky mess is bound to happen, in come these hand wipes that are gentle on your baby's skin. This wipe-dispensing container fits perfectly into your car's cupholder (or stroller organizer) for post-snack or playground clean up.