- Six ergonomic carrying positions! Including front-fetal, front-forward, hip, and back carry. I love that it grows with my baby, from 7- 45 lbs, without the need for an infant insert.
- Lumbar support-- Ahh, this is by far the most comfortable baby carrier I have ever worn! it helps maintain a healthy posture and alignment, preventing lower back strain. I really like the wide waist belt that is sturdy and comfortable on my hips and the lower back pad that helps distribute weight and avoids the belt from cutting in.
- Soft, breathable microcloth and lightweight construction. It's like being wrapped in luxurious fabrics! Plus, the embossed designer detailing is so beautiful. I love how it adds to my style!
- Padded shoulder straps. These straps are so pillowy soft and have such a great amount of padding to them. They truly help distribute weight nice and evenly! The best of any carrier I've come across.
- The patented cup seat. The option to make the seat base more narrow for my baby is genius! It adjusts to keep him ergonomically seated in all 6 carry positions. And its a total snap to do, literally! You just slide the fabric loops from the belt and snap the pieces together in the front, that's it.
I love my LÍLLÉbaby Complete baby carrier, the one I have is the Embossed Luxe in Mystique. It's a beautiful neutral grey with eye-catching embossed detailing on the front. The details are definitely not spared on this beautiful baby carrier! It has everything we need for an outing with our Little. I've carried Abram in it since he was just a couple months old, at home and now that he's 6 months old and teething it comes in so handy to wear him and be able to soothe and comfort him while still get stuff done!
Teething Tip: For a winning combination, wear your baby and put on your Mama & Little silicone teething jewelry. Our teething necklace and silicone pacifier clip are the perfect baby wearing accessories! This way you provide a distraction to keep your baby entertained while helping to soothe sore gums.
* Whether your baby takes a pacifier or not our clip can also tether one of our teething bracelets to become a teether that easily fits in their hand without the inconvenience (and yucky germs!) of it falling on the floor!
Multi-tasking Tip: To get stuff done around the house I baby wear! I typically am able to give his big brother breakfast, answer emails from my phone, load the dishwasher, or put away the laundry. Throw in a few squats here and there and I can also check off a work out! I love being able to multi-task, it makes me feel like I'm stepping up my mom game! Total mom win!
Sleep Tip: Abram almost always takes a nap in the carrier and that's where the sleeping hood comes in handy! It provides head support while baby's sleeping, it features dual adjustment points that easily snap onto each of the buckles on the front of the shoulder straps.
* They sleeping hood buckles tuck away into a seamless pocket on each strap when not in use-- this is also the perfect spot to attach our pacifier clip to (see above)!
Now, let's chat about going out of the house and running errands with more than one kid! Um, intimidating, right? Target runs just aren't the same with a toddler and baby in tow but it doesn't have to be impossible. I love being able to wear Abram in my LÍLLÉbaby carrier, he loves facing out and be able to see what's going on, while I get my shopping done.I have my arms free to push a cart with big brother in it. Heyy, I feel even more unstoppable at Target, ha!
I make sure to bring along a pacifier clip and teething bracelet set-- can you see how he loves holding it in this picture? So cute! And the beaded texture of our solid silicone teething bracelet is his favorite to chew on!
LÍLLÉbaby carrier + Mama & Little teething accessories = Target Run Win!
When the little day-to-day things are made easier on me as a Mama I have more time and energy to spend with my Littles! And that's my top priority every day.
* A LÍLLÉbaby carrier was provided to me gratis for this review, however all opinions and thoughts stated here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I personally love and find truly practical and helpful enough in my daily mom life and meet my strict referral requirements for passing onto you!