Silicone Pacifier Clip - Hexagon - Marble
Our cute and practical pacifier clip keeps the pacifier from hitting the floor!
Made with 100% food-grade silicone beads and doubles as a teether. It's securely strung on a smooth, durable nylon cord and attached to an all natural untreated beech wood clip. The loop easily and securely tethers any type of pacifier, teether, teething bracelet, small rattle or toy! Ideal use from newborn to toddler.
Make it a set! Our silicone pacifier clips color coordinate with several of our teething necklaces and teething bracelets making it the perfect on-trend set to gift the mama-to-be or yourself. Comes packaged in our cotton drawstring pouch, for storage on-the-go!
- 100% food-grade silicone beads
- Non-toxic. BPA, phthalates, PVC, cadmium, lead, and latex FREE
- Silicone beads are ideal for teething-- anti-microbial, do not harbor bacteria or mildew
- Wash with soap & water before first use. Inspect regularly and before each use, discontinue use if product becomes damaged.
- All natural, untreated beech wood clip, does not splinter. Wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in water.
- Rust-proof stainless steel with plastic insert avoids damaging fabric
- Compatible with any kind of pacifier
- 10" in length, from base of clip to end of loop
- Securely strung; end bead is looped & knotted
- Lab tested. Meets all applicable FDA, ASTM, & CPSC safety standards
- Adult supervision is always required. Do not leave with unattended child.
* Teething bracelets and other accessories sold separately.